Centric Three Phase Modular UPS for the 400 Vac Grid
Info & Details
Incorporating the most advanced technologies on the market to date, the Centric family is available in three configurations, a 50kVA/kW base, a 100kVA/kW base and a 200kVA/kW base covering capacities from 25kVA up to 1000kVA. This true online double conversion UPS system offers unparalleled quality. The Centric is suitable for use in data centres, computer labs, medical facilities, communication centers and security systems.
Modularity is at the heart of the system. To scale the unit, 25KW power modules can be installed as needed, according to the demands of the critical load. Hot swap technology allows these components to be added without disconnecting the load or transferring to bypass.
The Centric is designed for N + 1 redundancy. It provides reliable, clean, regulated AC power at an attractive price. For users with greater power requirements, up to five Centric units can be operated in parallel configuration, for five times the power.
The Centric’s vertical and horizontal modularity reduce down time and provide a fault tolerant power source to critical loads, making it a great choice for your critical applications.
- Modular design enables simple and easy scalability on site without disconnecting the UPS from the load or transferring to bypass.
- Minimal servicing due to lightweight hot-swappable modules, removable critical components and fail safe system controller.
- Constant operational availability of your mission critical loads as modules are controlled independently and can be replaced within minutes while the unit is still running.
- Transformerless design
- Easy to scale modular design
- Lightweight hot swappable 25 kVA/kW AC power modules, <20kg
- Parallel system capability
- User-friendly and intuitive 7″ touchscreen interface
- High efficiency 95.5%
- Li-ion compatible
- Fail safe system controller
- Back feed protection
- Battery low voltage protection
- Small to medium sized data centers
- Server farms
- Computer rooms
- Critical infrastructure
- Communications centers
- Security systems
- Academic institutions