1 UDC 33/50/75
Info & Details
Gamatronic’s 1UDC+ power system provides clean DC power to sensitive equipment while simultaneously charging the battery bank. The unit also supplies backup power in the event of a power failure.
The system contains a 19” wide, 1U-high shelf that can hold up to three hot-plugged rectifiers, or two rectifiers + controller and LVD device (battery protection system).
The system can be supplied with a maximum of 13 shelves (38 rectifiers + controller). It reaches an output of 1226A, while maintaining a height of 13U.
1UDC+ Power System Features:
- 100A for each 1U shelf
- Digitally controlled power modules
- 1 – 3 rectifiers on each shelf; rectifiers can be swapped while system is running
- Active current distribution between rectifiers
- Universal input voltage
- Built-in dual 70A ELVD
- Two External LVD protectors can be connected to a maximum of 1600A
- High performance hot-swap system controller used to measure, monitor, and control voltages, current, power, battery, temperature, etc.
- More than one set of batteries can be used
- Automatic, pre-programmed battery test (for each set of batteries)
- Equalizing/Floating charging technology
- Batteries can be electronically or mechanically protected from over-discharge
- Option to monitor battery temperature and adjust temperature accordingly
- Battery current restriction
- Smart control and monitoring system with an SNMP interface